Thursday, November 10, 2011

T-minus one month, and counting...

As of today, I have exactly one month left in my projected pregnancy time-line. Now I realize that this baby could come earlier (if I could be so lucky!) or later (unfortunately, what is most likely) depending on this baby's sense of timing. I just can't help feeling excited but completely neurotically crazy at the same time.

In other news, we got our pack 'n play yesterday from my mom (thanks, mom!!) and in my excitement, I set it up immediately!
Sorry about the quality! My BGC battery was dead!
I was so proud of myself, having set it up all by my lonesome. So needless to say I was surprised when Matt came home kind of grumpy. After some prodding, he finally admitted that he kind of wanted to be there when I set it up and he felt like he missed out! What can I say! My excitement ran away with me! I'm so sorry, sweetheart!!

Also, I got the best compliment yesterday in yoga! My teacher came up to me while we were doing a modified moon salutation and she whispered in my ear, "You have great body positioning and awareness! Your poses always look just like they do in the books!" I was so happy to get this compliment especially because I try VERY hard to self correct and know where my body is in space, and at practically 9 months pregnant to boot! I felt like that was a win for me, especially when I feel like I must look ridiculous trying to modify the poses to get around the soccer ball in my belly. Have any of you felt like you've had a "win" moment recently?

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...