Tuesday, October 4, 2011

It's starting to feel real...

Yesterday, we bought our car seat and stroller. So, we now have two strollers (one jogging, one standard), a car seat and a base. On the way home from the store, it really hit me hard that there will be a new little person coming home with me. Soon. I've always intellectually known this. It's hard to forget. But it just doesn't feel real to me. It's almost like it has been this romantic idea that maybe, might one day happen, but probably not. It's hard to remove myself from the whole pregnancy equation and really know that there is a whole new being coming... and that I'm going to be responsible for it.

WHAT WAS I THINKING?! I CAN'T EVEN KEEP TRACK OF MY SUNGLASSES! HOW AM I GOING TO BE IN CHARGE OF A HUMAN BEING?!?!

Needless to say, I am completely and thoroughly freaked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...