Wednesday, October 5, 2011

And the winner is...

 
Jumping Jellyfish!

After much deliberation, I narrowed it down to three photos and had them all printed. When they arrived, it was pretty evident which one was the winner. I had it framed (and still can't believe how much it cost) and it's ready to be dropped off at the fairgrounds later this week! I've got my fingers crossed and I have lowered my expectations to just having it deemed worthy to be a part of the competition! Apparently, just because you enter your work in the competition does not mean it's automatically good enough to be a part of the competition and get hung up on the walls at the fair. Crazy, right?

Well, regardless, I'm going to hang it on my walls when this is over. Unless, of course, someone at the fair decides they must have it and buys it from me. :) A girl can dream, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...