Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Busy Busy

We are busy people. At least I feel like it sometimes. We went to Charlotte this past weekend for an Independence Day party at our friend's house. It was a great party, or so I was told. I basically felt like total crap the whole weekend and escaped from the party several times to go lay down. The party started at 4, but people were still hanging around at 11:30. I think at one point, there were almost 70 people milling around the deck and in the back yard, even despite the rain that came through! Blayke said she just kept inviting people! I think I would have gone crazy if I were her!

We came home Tuesday morning and I slept for 4 and a half hours in recovery. And then I went to bed early! And then this afternoon my husband reminds me we're leaving Thursday evening to drive down to Wadesboro for my father-in-law's wedding this weekend. I feel like we just got home!!

Any way, I was asked to play the piano for Wayne and Elaine and have been feverishly practicing to get the music just right. It's almost there. I just hope I don't make too many mistakes! :) Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...