Sunday, July 24, 2011

Dreams are the windows into our souls...

Well,if that's the case, then I'm in trouble! I recently had a dream starring myself, my husband and my good friend (and roommate again!), Shelly. In the dream, we stole a cruise ship. Yes, the three of us managed to break in and operate a cruise boat without any help! And we all had designated jobs: Matt was the pilot, Shelly was the Cruise Director and I was the chef.



In our newly acquired vessel, we sailed all over the world, stopping in some interesting places. For instance, did you know that the port in Key West was a maze that only the native cart vendors knew how to navigate? Neither did I! And every time we would ask for directions on how to get into Key West, it seemed to get us more lost.

I also found out that Shelly is an accomplished aldergator fisher. Oh yes, you heard me right: aldergator. It's a cross between an alligator and a crocodile, don't you know? And the only way you can fish for one is with you rear end stuck in the water. Eventually, Shelly was pulled under and I, of course, had to jump in and save her. But, in the end, everything turned out just fine.

I cannot explain my subconscious sometimes. I honestly don't know where it comes from, but I'll tell you this: sleep is never boring. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...