Sunday, June 5, 2011

Da Beach!

Ok, so we're back from the beach and amazingly, we only took a handful of pictures during the week (with the exception of the portraits). How crazy is that?! I suppose my family has never been very photo crazy. That may explain my disdain for excessive amounts of picture taking... Hmmm...

So, I brought my big girl camera and the little point and shoot. I figured we'd take most of the pictures with the point and shoot. I did not, however, take into account that the battery in the point and shoot might be dead or that I would forget to pack the charger (because the battery is speeshal and requires a plug in charger). Thus, I was not able to get many pictures at the beach. I was also too chicken to take my BGC with me to the beach with me (because of the sand and the water), so the only pictures we got were from our planned family portraits taken on the balcony and the portraits I did for my sister and her family (which I bravely took out to the beach, but got go where near the water and BGC was in my hands the entire time).

However, here are my favorites from the two sittings. I think some of them turned out really well! And as always E was not very smiley (but I caught the smile a few times).





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...