Thursday, April 21, 2011

The Pilot

Matt and I recently undertook a large item, both in our budget and our driveway. We've been looking into purchasing a larger vehicle with which to haul around future children and/or stuff. We knew we wanted an SUV, but didn't really know which one. Let me tell you that this is one you want:

Photo courtesy of automobiles.honda.com


The Honda Pilot is pretty awesome. It can tow up to 5500 lbs, comes with a trailer hitch already installed, has options for bluetooth sync with your phone, onboard navigation, back up cameras, parking sensors and on and on! The features you can get are pretty amazing.

The ride is pretty quiet and smooth for a mid-sized SUV (we've test driven a few) and the best part is it drives just like our Accord. Plus, you've got the dependability and durability of the Honda name behind it and like our Accord we will be driving it into the ground.

The only sad part about this whole story is that we had to trade in the little red egg. I miss my little car every day, but the trade-up was worth it. I don't think I'll ever forget my red egg. *sigh* Let's all have a moment of silence for the red Ford Focus hatchback with the wonderfully plucky manual transmission.

I'll miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...