Sunday, November 28, 2010

The Cruise

So, after typing out three *very* long posts about our cruise, I decided that you probably don't want that much detail about my life, so I'm just giving you the highlights! :)

The boat was amazing, the food was great and the entertainment for the most part was terrible. One of my favorite things on the boat was the hot glass show, where three glassblowers made some incredible works of art on the top deck of the boat! It was pretty amazing. I also really enjoyed the indoor adult only pool. It was so relaxing!

Our ports of call were pretty great too! The only place I was marginally disappointed with was Magen's Bay on St. Thomas. It's supposed to be one of the most beautiful beaches in the world and it was only meh to me. We also did a tree top zip-line excursion which was awesome. They said we couldn't bring our cameras, as we'd need both hands to do it (and they were right), so I'm pretty bummed about that.

All in all, the cruise was amazing and I am definitely converted! I can't wait until we can go on another one! :) I put together a little slideshow of some of our pictures! Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...