Sunday, November 14, 2010

I survived!!

But, just barely. The concert was auh-mazing, the cruise was unbelievable and the surgery was awful (but necessary). I've only recently come off of the narcotics (which are frustratingly mind-addling. I think I may have had the same couple of conversations with Matt five of six times. Sorry honey.)

I'm in the process of sorting out our pictures, but here are my favorites from all three events. :) More to follow soon (most likely).

  •  This was the beach we went to on St. John. By far, the most beautiful place we went on the cruise
  •  Muse. Love it.
  • This was taken soon after waking up. Considering what I looked like after waking up from my last surgery, I'm looking pretty hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...