Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I have been remiss

In my duties to you, my readers. I've been a bum lately and let me tell you, it feels great!! After working so hard this past semester, I'm reveling in the nothingness. :) I haven't been a complete bum though. I've planted my tomatoes finally. Well, they were planted before, but they kind of outgrew their pots. I'm growing them on my porch in the hopes that little critters won't eat my tomatoes and also because it's the only part of the yard that gets any sunlight.

And so, it efforts to show you my house, I give you "The Porch". It's a pretty decent sized porch. I also love that our view from the porch is all trees. The pictures are intended to give you a 180 degree view from the door, starting to the right.




That is the grill (on the far left of that photo) that our friend Tim is letting us borrow. He's in Japan right now. Thanks Tim! Here's a view of the porch from the back

Notice that most of our yard is actually dirt. The one drawback of having so many huge trees is that the grass won't grow. *sigh* Oh well. I'm ok with it for now. So, there you have it. I'm working on reorganizing the kitchen currently, so that will be the next room on the grand tour. I'm hopeing to get a downstairs tour together soon too!

2 comments:

  1. Hooray for yummy tomatoes! Your back yard looks lovely and cool... Any trees right for a hammock?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...