Monday, December 15, 2008

Done!

As of 11:41 am this morning, I completed my last final. I feel like the elephant that has been sitting on my chest (and steadily getting bigger) is finally gone and it feels great. I had my organic final today and I think I did alright. Technically, because my class was a non-traditional computer-based class, I know what I got on the final... sort of. I got an 83 when I left, but there are portions on the exam (mechanisms and synthesis and short answer questions) that you originally get full credit for, but you will get points taken off when she (or more likely her TA's) grade's it by hand. So, assuming I didn't get those questions COMPLETELY wrong, I should be alright. I'm so happy!!! I may not have failed o-chem!!! Hurray!!

So, this will be my last entry for a while. I'm flying to Utah for Christmas tomorrow and won't be coming back until January 6th (the day before classes start again). I hope you all have a happy and safe Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...