It's dead week this week. For those who do not attend NCSU or any other school that has instituted a "dead week" policy, lemme esplain. Dead week is the last week of classes before the final exam schedule starts. Teachers are not supposed to assign tests, quizzes, or large projects due during this week, in order to allow students to study for their upcoming exams but they can gain approval from the Dean of their college to make exceptions.
Let me say that dead week is not feeling very dead to me right now. I had a term paper due Monday, a quiz in organic chemistry, a power point presentation that is due tomorrow (that is counting towards part of my final exam grade), and a diet analysis project due Friday. I'm thinking that all but two of my classes made exceptions to the dead week rule. Ugg... On a brighter note, though, I will be officially done with classes on Friday. All I'll have left is two exams. Huzzah!!
So, in order to take a break from studying and otherwise frantic-ness associated with school, I thought I'd respond to a tag! Thanks Susan!!
8 TV Shows I love to watch:
2. The Office
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. Gilmore Girls
5. Good Eats
6. Dirty Jobs
8. Big Bang Theory
8. 8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. The Underground (even though it's closed, I have yet to find a better restaurant)
2. The Rockford
3. The Oakwood Cafe
4. Jimmy John's
5. Sullivan's (best steak EVER)
6. 518 West (best Italian in Raleigh)
7. The Melting Pot
8. The Foundry Grill
8 Things that happened YESTERDAY:
1. I woke up from less than 1 hour of sleep (for some reason my body decided it doesn't need sleep, which has turned out to be a little blessing in disguise with regards to homework)
2. Went to class
3. Called my mom to thank her for my new luggage (Yay for Christmas!!)
4. Finished my powerpoint presentation and other various homework assignments
5. Drug out the Christmas decorations and put up the tree, but didn't get to the lights or any other decorations which are now sitting on my floor, looking very sad
6. Went to target; got some necessities and groceries
7. Studied for the quiz I took today (which I got at 75 on. I'm ecstatic! It's organic chem, so my average on tests and quizzes has been around a 50. A 75 is fantastic!!)
8. Went to bed at 5:15 am. Ugg...
8 Things I'm Looking Forward to
1. Christmas in Utah (there'd better be snow!)
2. Seeing my mom in 13 days
3. Graduating about this time next year
4. Being done with this atrocious semester
5. Sleep. I am tired.
6. Getting all my Christmas decorations up
7. My exercise nutrition class next semester
8. World peace (I couldn't think of anything else)
8 Things on my Wish List: (alright, time to get crazy)
1. I wish I could get an A in my organic chemistry class (fat chance of that happening though)
2. I wish it was summer again
3. I wish that I could be at the beach
4. I wish my parents lived closer to us or vice versa
5. I wish I could graduate early (again, fat chance)
6. I wish that my fish won't sit on chairs
7. I wish that we could figure out an alternative source of energy. Go green!!
8. I wish that we could all get along
8 People I Tag