Monday, August 29, 2011

Thoughts at 25 weeks

Heartburn is better than nausea, but plums are better than everything else. 

 The ability to bend over is a seriously under-rated activity.

My daughter is destined to be a world champion kick boxer or a ninja. (I'm really hoping for a ninja in the family, since it's always been a dream of mine... heh heh heh, Ja-ninj-uary...)

I thought I knew what tired was, but I guess I was wrong. I'm sure I'll be proven wrong again soon.

Foot rubs are a close second to plums for best thing ever. ( I crave plums, ok?) 

 The best way to ask if a woman is pregnant is the following, "Are you in a motherly way?" Said, of course with a thick southern accent and a skeptical look on your face. I think I almost died laughing. 

Things are a lot more scary. Like earthquakes. And spiders.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...