Monday, October 25, 2010

Great things are a'comin...

This week is going to crawl by *so* slowly because of the tremendous things happening.

1) Muse concert Tuesday night - I am so excited, I can't even begin to express myself. The tickets are my early birthday present (even though my birthday is 2 months away). I am going to go to bed super early tonight in preparation. :) Muse is one of the greatest bands in terms of musical talent, in my opinion. They sound just as good live as they do on their records (which is a rarity these days) and if you listen to the basic constructs of their music, it's classical in nature (which I LOVE). Any way, if you haven't heard of Muse, check them out. Like, right now. I'll wait.

Are you back yet from having your mind blown? Good

2) Cruise Sunday morning - Matt and I are going on our cruise! WAHOO! It's going to be both of our first cruises and we're really looking forward to it. We're going to Puerto Rico, St. Thomas and St. Maarten on our week long cruise. There's a good mix of time on the boat and time at sea, so we'll have some time to explore the ship in addition to getting burnt to a crisp on the beaches. We leave on Saturday to fly to Ft. Lauderdale and I seriously want to start packing now.

Oh, and Matt and I settled on our Halloween costumes. I can't remember if I've said that yet or not. I know it's lame, but we're going to be video game characters.

Here's a little introduction to my character. Enjoy!



They have a video for the spy (which is Matt's character) but it's really gory and not funny at all. So here's a picture instead!



Any way, so excited! :) See you during my surgery recovery the day after I get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...