Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Meet my new attack giraffe, Matilda

Isn't she adorable? :) We went to Ihop with the fam (and little brother treated us too! What is this world coming to?!) and there was a lady there who was making balloon animals for the kids. I don't think she would've stopped by the table, but I rather loudly pouted that I wanted a balloon animal.

She came by a few minutes later and made Matilda. And you know what? She had Parkinson's. She did an amazing job, despite all the tremors. So here's to you Ihop Balloon Animal Lady!

1 comment:

  1. Can I just say, and I know this is going to sound bratty, but sometimes I love pouting loudly until I get my way. I think it's one of the advantages of being a woman {it probably helps that I'm younger than my husband and most of my siblings also}.

    I love your attack giraffe! Personally, I always go to the turtle for my ferocious animal of choice.

    www.maryslastchance.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...