Sunday, July 11, 2010

Ode to the Outlet Mall: a haiku

Oh, how I love thee
With such cuteness abounding
And deals all around

I went shopping at the Tanger Outlet in Park City when I was in Utah over the past two weeks and what can I say, I'm a bargain hunter. I don't mind paying full price for an item I think I'll wear a lot, but mostly I never buy things unless they're on sale. I just have a hard time justifying it. The only way I'll buy things full price is if I'm still thinking about it three days later. Then I know that it's something I would really use as opposed to proximity. :)

I found the cutest shirt at Banana Republic that I wasn't so sure about at first, but I'm totally in love with it. I want more of them. I think I'm going to try to figure out how to make one and make more of them. :) It's just super flattering on my frame and that's something that's hard to find!

Oh, and by the way, what do you think of the new blog design? I know right?! It's auh-mazing! I had Mary do it for me. I lurve it. She was amazingly easy to work with (which is a hard thing for me to say. I tend to be picky and perfectionistic sometimes. It drives people crazy) and she did a great job. You should totally ask her to give you the hook-up! And I love my little elephant guy at the bottom! :) He makes me happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...