Thursday, June 5, 2008

Lab Activities Chair

I am a self-nominated activities chair for our lab group. Today was our first outing. We went to a pottery painting place in north Raleigh. It was a lot of fun! The group included Me, Ruth (our lab coordinator of sorts), her son Brent, Caroline and Sara. I made a sushi plate to match my new kitchen. Normally, when I try these sorts of painting projects, they don't turn out very well. I was very happy with how it turned out.


Our next outing is karaoke. That will be interesting...

In other related news, our house has both radon and termites. Joy. So, we're treating the termites and mitigating the radon. I'm a little disappointed that there seems to be so much wrong with this house. But, at least we have plenty of time to get things fixed before we close. I'm so grateful for our real estate agent who has been on the ball since the start. He knows his stuff and has been very forth coming with everything. I would recommend him to anyone! If anyone is in the market for a real estate agent, let me know!!

2 comments:

  1. I like the plate! Thanks again for letting me crash with you last week. I had a lot of fun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your lab has an ACTIVITIES CHAIR?!?! And it's YOU? Let me know how I can create that position in my lab. Goodness knows we need more activities!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...