Saturday, June 21, 2008

Tag!!

I have been tagged. I'm not sure what that means really other than I have to confess 6 random things about myself. So, here it goes.
  1. I have my Canadian passport. It expires next year, but I have it nonetheless. Because my parents are both Canadian, I am a dual citizen.
  2. I secretly have always wanted to be an actress. I think I've always had a flair for the dramatic and I used to practice making myself cry.
  3. There are very few things I truly hate in this world, but I really, really HATE cold weather without the consolation of snow.
  4. I still get scared when there's a really nasty thunderstorm outside. I know that it's dumb and childish, but I just can't get over it.
  5. My parents don't have any baby pictures of me. They have tons and tons of my sister and tons of my brother, but none of me. How fair is that?
  6. My dream car is a 1968 Ford Mustang Coupe. Oh.... it is a thing of beauty.

1 comment:

  1. Teri, don't you remember? You were adopted!! That's why there's no baby pictures of you :-) How's the packing coming?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...