- I have my Canadian passport. It expires next year, but I have it nonetheless. Because my parents are both Canadian, I am a dual citizen.
- I secretly have always wanted to be an actress. I think I've always had a flair for the dramatic and I used to practice making myself cry.
- There are very few things I truly hate in this world, but I really, really HATE cold weather without the consolation of snow.
- I still get scared when there's a really nasty thunderstorm outside. I know that it's dumb and childish, but I just can't get over it.
- My parents don't have any baby pictures of me. They have tons and tons of my sister and tons of my brother, but none of me. How fair is that?
- My dream car is a 1968 Ford Mustang Coupe. Oh.... it is a thing of beauty.
Saturday, June 21, 2008
I have been tagged. I'm not sure what that means really other than I have to confess 6 random things about myself. So, here it goes.