Monday, April 23, 2012

4 months... and a bit

So, I'm a little late on this... Ooops, but regardless, Baby Girl is 4 months old! Yay! 

"I'm not so sure about this running thing mom. I think it's for the birds." - Everly
Lately, she's been working on rolling over (which she's done a few times) but mostly she just cranes her neck and back into a right angle. 

Indoctrinating her early. Ugg.
She loves putting anything she can reach into her mouth and can stand really well. 

Guess who's going to be Strawberry Shortcake for Halloween?! Eeeek!

She scoots around on her back and gets the things she wants. She loves to grab her feet and shove them in her mouth. 
Nom nom nom
 She loves to have blankets or other soft things put over her face and loves to splash in the bath.  She also has the best smile. It envelops her whole body. I just love this girl. 

She's already good at her "whatever!" face. I'm in trouble.
I'm so happy she's a part of my family!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...