Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I finally have pictures!!!

So, I went to visit my parents this past weekend and I finally got some pictures! Yay! My parents live in this beautiful housing complex that backs up to Virginia Tech farms. It has a duck pond, pools, ball fields and walking trails that go right onto campus. In fact, that's how my dad gets to a from school (on his bike, of course!).

I am always blown away by how dang beautiful it is at my parent's apartment! Here are some of my fav's from the weekend!

A trio of cows near the stream
 
This is my "I'm-not-so-sure-about-this" face.

Lovely view with the apartment complex to my back

Beautiful VT farms

Trail leading away from my parents apartment towards to farms and then ultimately onto campus

A delightful view

Playing with camera settings

Loved this tree!

Evie with the trio of cows in the background. They were very interested in us.

Gorgeous
 
Any way, Baby Girl and I made this trip all on our own! I was a little nervous about it, but it worked out just fine. She definitely has her time limit on her comfort in the car seat (about 2 hours) which made our 4 hour drive a little rough in the middle and near the end, but mostly, she did great!!

We had such a great time visiting Grandma and Bozo. I hope we can visit again soon!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...