Saturday, February 4, 2012

What's with this weather, eh?

I'm not complaining! Far from it! I'm wondering what NC did to deserve such a wonderfully mild winter. And Baby Girl and I have been taking advantage of it fully! I try to go for a walk with her everyday whether it's just down the street, at the shopping center or at my favorite park, Lake Johnson.

I foolishly tried to walk around Lake Johnson the whole way with Baby Girl the other day...It took us an hour and a half to get all the way around. And about half of the way around, Baby Girl decided she was done being in her car seat and started wailing. Well, there wasn't much I could do, but press forward. And I was sore the next day. From walking. That is how out of shape I am. (But in my defense, Lake Johnson has some pretty serious hills to it) 

Any way, I hope you have been enjoying the weather as much as we have! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...