Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Staying busy

In an effort to get my mind off of a certain someone's imminent arrival, I've been trying to keep busy. Between having my brother-in-law, Daniel, with us and doing small craft projects, I've been mildly successful (emphasis on the, MILDLY). A few days ago, I created these super easy and cute glitter Christmas tree decorations ...
My big girl camera is packed in the hospital bag, so you get crappy phone pictures! :)
(tutorial found here

and printed off some new subway art for my mantel ...
(print one off for yourself, here). 

Hopefully, it will look a little more Christmas-y when I get the nativity and stockings up tonight.
Today, I have plans to work on my thank you cards from my shower (oops, these have totally been ignored!) and the Christmas cards/baby announcements for this year. And tonight, Matt and I are going to decorate the house for Christmas. I feel a little less grinchy as a result. :) And if anyone wants to hang out (because I would LOVE some company/distractions!) let me know! Here's hoping the next few days go by quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...