Friday, October 15, 2010

Just call me Sickie Poo

I haven't been feeling really great the past few days and I'm proud that my body was able to fend off getting sick for so long (especially now I'm interacting with so many people on a daily basis), but unfortunately, my body caved in today. So it's time to play my favorite game! Web MD Symptom Checker!

Ok, so I know it's now really a game, but I like to put in my symptoms and see what the most random diagnosis is. Usually, whatever it is, that's what I'll claim as my illness, because suffering from walking pneumonia or cryptococcosis sounds so much cooler than the common cold. Today, I'm suffering from viral pneumonia. So take pity on me. *I would just like to note that I'm really not suffering from anything other than a cold, which still sucks*


I did get a lot of intermittent sleep and watched my favorite movie *ever*: Beauty and the Beast. Disney, in their infinite wisdom, has seen fit to bring Beauty and the Beast out of their accursed vault and make their delightful movie available for purchase again. I got it through netflix the other day. (On a side note, I love netflix. That is all.) I think I may go purchase it soon and give it to myself as a Christmas present this year. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...