Monday, September 19, 2011

Baby Quilt


I'm done with all the cutting! Phew! 


It took a long time, but I'm now starting to piece things together! Look at all that fabric!
And that's just the long bits!


There are approximately 200 2.5 x 2.5 squares that I cut out. See?

 
I have to say, this has been my least favorite activity so far. But I was so excited by my triumph over the pile of fabric that I decided to piece together one of the blocks last night and sew it. Just to see how it turned out. And to my anal retentive credit, obsessing over the straightness and length of each piece cut (which was frustrating, but I couldn't just let it go!) made this block go together in a snap and fit together like a dream. I could get into this part. :) We'll see how it goes when it comes time to quilt the darn thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...