Thursday, February 3, 2011

Hello Dolly!!

Hello Dolly! is one of my all time favorite movie/musicals. I love Babs in that role and of course Michael Crawford is just amazing! If you haven't seen Hello Dolly, you should. Go out, rent the movie and watch it. Right now. I'll wait. You can thank me later. :)

Any way, I've had Hello Dolly on the brain because the North Carolina Theatre is putting on a production in May! I'm so excited because I've never seen it live (which will be awesome), let alone have the chance to audition for the production! The auditions are next week and I'm really looking forward to it! I've always wished that I could be more involved in musical theater, but school or my jobs have always prevented me from doing it. Since I currently have neither obligation, I'm going to try out!

Now, I have no delusions as to me landing a principal role, but I feel like I'm a strong singer (apart from my solo acapella fiasco at the Messiah this last Christmas) and I could be a really great chorus member! :) so wish me luck! I'll keep you up to date on the results after the 13th!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...