Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I survived!! Again!!

I don't know what it was about this holiday season but it was killer for me. I felt like there wasn't enough hours in the day to do the things I needed to do and we had several house guests this holiday season! It was nice to be with Matt's Dad and brother for Christmas and also to have friends come to ring in the new year with us, but all in all, I'm exhausted! I'm sure most of you can relate!

On an entirely different note, I wanted to see if any one else out there is a crazy as I am!! I signed up for the Krispy Kreme challenge again this year and wanted some running buddies! I run pretty slow (I'm just now getting back into running since my surgery in November), but I don't want to run alone this time! So let me know if you want to run this crazy race together! If you haven't already signed up for it, sign up fast! Race slots fill up quickly! I'm really looking forward to this race again! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...