Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Baby you can have whatever you like

That was Matt's reaction to my desire for a new ring. Well, not exactly. He gave me a price limit, but said if it makes you happy, then go for it. I've been waiting to post this until I got my ring cleaned again and could put up pretty pretty pictures! :) Here it is!

Isn't it beautiful? It was my anniversary present. It's the best. I just stare at it all day and sigh. Isn't that dumb? My old ring is nice, but it's just not me. I thought it was, but what do 19 year-olds really know about themselves? Come on!

Matt and I have been talking about this for a few years now and the five year mark seemed like a good one. :) In all fairness, Matt got an equivalent present: a ginormous flat screen. Can you say, "Thank you tax return?" :)

1 comment:

  1. Nice bling! But isn't it so like a man to choose a TV? It's the answer to any question you ask them. What do you want for your birthday? "A TV." What do you want for Christmas? "A TV." What do you want to get your mother for mother's day? "A TV.

    But I am glad for your guys and happy 5 years!

    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...