Sunday, March 2, 2008

We're trying the blog thing!

Hello all! We've decided to enter the blogging world in an effort to keep everyone up to date on the goings on in our lives. So here it goes!

Matt has been bouncing back and forth from business trips lately. He went to England for a week for a manager's meeting and was able to spend some time in London. His first comment about it was "The food was bland." I thought this particularly funny because Matthew is the king of bland food. I always have to reduce the amount of spices in almost everything. So, for him to say the food was bland there, well, it would be have to be pretty darn bland! This past week, he was in Florida for a conference with a friend from work. He had a blast. The highlight of his trip was the indoor skydiving wind tunnel. I am *SO* jealous! I think skydiving would be cool, except I have this thing about falling and heights, so the indoor wind tunnel has always been something I've wanted to do. He had some down time, so he went. He had so much fun! He took some pictures and even bought the video.



I'm not sure where the video is, but when I get my hands on it, I'll be sure to put it up here if I can! There's a Skyventure facility here in NC near Fort Bragg. I am going to insist on going sometime in the near future!!

I am headed out to Utah for spring break this week. I'm really excited to get to spend some time with my Mom and Dad out there. Little brother is coming too, so it'll be really nice! I think that my dad, my brother and I are going to try to go skiing while we're there. I hope it's nice and the snow is good and that I don't hurt myself again! Any way, I just really glad that spring break is here, although it feels like the semester just started. I survived midterms and am looking forward to the week sort-of-off. :) I'll be sure to take lots of pictures of my parent's new kitchen and of our time there. I'm so excited! Here's looking forward to a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...