Saturday, December 26, 2009

Da Beach

We're at the beach for the next week. I'm so happy! I never got to the beach at all this summer and let me tell ya, I'm so grateful to have Matt home for two whole weeks!!

My parents, for Christmas/Graduation/Megan's new baby rented a house near Myrtle Beach for a week. I'm really looking forward to relaxing and walking on the beach, drinking in the healing air rolling in with the waves. I don't know what it is about beach air, but it cures whatever ails you. Too bad they can't bottle the stuff.

All is relatively quiet since Eleanor has gone to bed and I can hear the waves rolling in right outside the door. I think I'm going to snuggle down with one of my new Christmas presents and get lost in the world of Ms. Catherine Morland.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...