Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Pocket Mod

I'm not sure if there's anyone else out there like me, but I prefer paper to most paperless technologies. Granted, I would much rather type a paper on my computer than write it out by hand, but when it comes to notes, books and planning, I'd much rather do it o paper.

Now, I love my phone and I love the calendar program on my phone, but it takes so longer to input anything. It's almost useless because of it. So, when I found this, I practically jumped for joy! The Pocket Mod is for all you analogue lovers! You can customize 6 pages of life organizing bliss, very easily and print it off as needed. You can have a new one for every day, week, month or whatever you need!



In addition to being completely customizable, it is recyclable! You can throw it in your recycling bin when you're done! Amazing, no? While I'm not entirely convinced that "paperless" is more environmentally friendly (when you think about the stuff they put in batteries and all the non-recyclable parts of a computer and printer, it makes you wonder if cutting down trees and planting new ones wouldn't be better). The Pocket Mod is also incredibly easy to use. No typing on an incredibly small keyboard which nine times out of ten types the wrong thing. And no clunky menus to fight through. All you have to do is put pen to paper!

So join me in the paper revolution! Put down your phones, your palm pilots, your computers. And take up the pen and paper! ¡Viva la RevoluciĆ³n!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...