Sunday, April 20, 2008

Wow....

It's been quite a long while since my last blog. So, the most recent thing happening in my life is the end of the semester. This week is the beginning of dead week here at State. I'm really surprised that it's the end of the semester already. It feels like it just got started for me. Any way, UGGGG!!!! I had just written a couple of paragraphs and I accidentally deleted them! ARG! I hate it when that happens.

In other recent news, Mary got married. :) She looked beautiful and Christian cried during the ceremony. It was really sweet and kind of weird all at the same time. It felt like we were intruding on a very personal moment. Afterwards, they took some pictures and there was a luncheon and everything for the family and friends and then the reception later that evening. The reception was beautiful and the cake was amazing! Sally really knows how to make a good cake. I will only make one comment about my dress: I hated it and it was hideous. I have waxed lyrical about the awfulness that was my dress, but I will not waste precious blog time with it. :) I had about as much fun at the reception as Mary did at mine and I find that quite fitting. :) At least she didn't try to send someone over to try to keep my company, like I did. I got married at such a weird time of the year and most of my friends were away at college so it was mostly my parents friends and family that came. The only people about my age there that I knew were Mary and my friend Peter from high school. :) Thanks Mary for not sending Eric Alvarez or someone else like that over my way. ;)

Well, I've got to wake up early and go to school to finish a 12-hour experiment I'm running with my lab group so I'll try to post pictures from the wedding next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...